I need a vacation!

What is a good place to go with kids? and where do I get good deals?

nma928

Asked by nma928 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Travel

• If you can do a cruise that's my suggestion. They have kids clubs on board that are awesome! You get family time and alone time, the best of both.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• you can google it or go to concierge.com or conde nast traveler and see what the pros suggest. Depends on your interest, budget, etc. There are resorts in the Caribbean geared toward family stuff like the beaches resorts.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Check out your local attractions and what your state has to offer. Sometimes you can take a vacation closer to home and that allows for those unexpected needs of kids.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Make sure your accommodations have a kitchen. I hate eating all my meals out and love to cook, even on vacation. We always rented a house or condo when our kids were little. Most days we'd eat breakfast and dinners in and lunch out wherever we were site seeing. We have also rented motor homes in many locations and toured countries and regions while having a home on wheels-very fun!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I know kids love Disney World and you can get good deals thru a travel agency!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Depends on your budget, how far you would like to travel , land/air, cruise or road trip
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 11:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2011