Do you know someone like this?

My cousin and her sister and my aunt loooove taking pictures of themselves over and over and over again and posting it on FB. lol>>>>and they're usually pictures of the same pose. They've always been like this even before facebook. So any stories like that tonight???

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 11:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg, my sister always takes the same picture and puts it on fb it maybe in a different part of the house or even in someone else house but its the same pose.
    AmberWalker41

Answer by AmberWalker41 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• hehehe i am... not always the same pose though..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No, not me, I haven't had anyone I know do that. My DD does put a lot of the kids on FB, but not the same poses over & over. They must really like how they look in that particular pose. :)
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my neice is like this too!
    Karkie22

Answer by Karkie22 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My daughter puts some pictures on FB, but they aren't the same pose. Some are actually group pictures. I think that people who put the same picture over and over are narcissist. Personally, I don't like to put too many pictures on there, I'm too afraid that the wrong people will get ahold of pictures that you may not want other people to see.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yep, lol. I know the pose you're probably talking about too. Holding the camera above your head slightly, pointing it downward and at their face, lol? I have friends who have hundreds of photos that look pretty much exactly the same. I wanna say, "Ok, we know what you look like at that angle", haha!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes. My niece is like that.
    I have known a lot of people like that infact.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes, but most of the people I see doing it are teenagers. The rest seem to have the mental capacity of a teenager, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2010