Does anyone go out during the week?

Just to get out , go for coffee or a walk in town?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do, often. Sometimes I just need to get away so I'll go downtown and grab a latte and walk around the stores.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sure. Although, we have teens in sports so many times going out during the week is a quick bite to eat and a game! Nothing wrong with getting out of the house on a week night. It creates a nice break from the everyday schedule.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Our one and only car broke down so were having to walk to get everything done so, yeah, we're getting out a lot
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Use to
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• it depends on the weather right now but i go for a walk everyday with my son around the naighbor hood.. and with my husband will go out to get coffee every now and then or take our son to the park... but we go out for a drive everyday pretty much though.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i barely ever do that..i wish i did. i feel like a loser going by myself. i just wish i had somebody to go with. hah
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 1:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2011