Icant reach an orgasm during sex... adult content

Im a 19 year old single mom, ive had a few partners and i do use the proper protection and am on the shot. Ive never been able to orgasm during sex but i can through masterbation...when having sex it feels reallly goood and ive almost orgasmed once but it just never happend. Can anyone help me on a reasoning and maybe something i can do in order to orgasm during sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• have him rub your clit during sex or get a bullet and put it on your clit while having sex.
    Anonymous

• You are not alone a good percentage of women can not reach orgasm with penetration. In most cases it takes clitoral stimulation. No worries girl you are normal.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• your not the only one hun!! Ha it could b a number of things.... stress depresion i guess u just gotta live with it!!
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Whatever you think of during masterbation, think of that when he is with you. Squeeze him tight and girate those hips to your pleasure. Squeeze those love handles even if he hasn't any.
    Ohh... my I orgasmed last night twice, and I can not take all the credit.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• There is a reason why my hubby is 14 years older than I.
    idaspida

• To the person who said you just got to live with it, WRONG! Go back to the 1950's, sister! And you do not need a man 14 years older than you either. *rolls eyes* You need a man who can listen to what you want, and you need to tell him what you want.

You reach orgasm during masturbation because I presume, like most women, you are rubbing your clitoris. Have your partner do the same thing for as long as it takes. Whatever you do to yourself, teach him to do it too. If it hurts, then get some KY jelly and you should be good to go!
    Anonymous

• Honey, most women can't.
    Anonymous

• start with 4 play...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I had trouble with it too... I learned certain positions would give clitoral stimulations... then we introduced toys in to our sex... once that happened... there was no turning back.
    Most women NEED clitoral stimulation.. buy a toy if you're okay with that, and have fun (with the hubby)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• let me know if you find out how to too, cause i can't either during sex. I can by myself and when my husband goes down on me, but never during sex. And, now, it seems like I can't at all sometimes cause i'm too stressed out. Like i can't relax and let it happen or it feels like i just need to jump that one last hurdle =) !!!
    Karkie22

Answer by Karkie22 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2010