cleaning childrens toys?

How do u clean your kids toys? Some friends were over today with their kids and one child was coughing and putting my son toys in his mouth. i sprayed most of the toys with lysol and let them sit in hot water for a while (the ones w/o battaries).

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 11:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• use the sanitising wipes to sanitize the toyes w/ batteries.throw all the other toys in hot water and soap clean them wash them. ur son will be fine. GL
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Clorox wipes! A mommy's best friend =) Seriously, I love them, they're great for toys and any hard surface!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• The dishwasher is a great help!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 11:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I get a big bowl of hot water, add a little dishsoap and a couple tablespoons of bleach then wet a towel with it and sipe everything down. If the toy is diswasher friendly I just throw it in there when I run the dishes. Stuffed toys that can be washed get thrown in with dd's bedding.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would use either Lysol or Clorox wipes for cleaning what you can't put in water. But something like legos, you can put them in hot water and put in a little bleach that should help.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2010