What if your husbands ex girlfriend called your home and asked him if he was allright because she had been having dreams about him. How would you ladies take to that. She claimed that she got our phone# off of the internet. How many ladies believe that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Its totally possible she got your number off the internet. But I would say yes, thank you please don't call anymore. Then ask hubbie if he still talks to her when the last time was etc...
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I do believe she got it off the internet there are all those people search sites where you can go and pay money for the information. I'd be pissed off if my man's ex called him. Who cares if she was having dreams about him, it's none of her business whether he's ok or not. It's yours and his families. I'd call the ex back and tell her that she needs to lose your number, cut off any thoughts of communication she may have and go find her own man to harass because yours is taken.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 8:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You don't even have to pay money to look people up on www.zabasearch.com .

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You can also use google to find it.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'd believe that she dug around and found the number, but I would still ask the hubby a few questions (when was the last time you saw/talked to her, etc.). If she calls again or if you're worried that she will, have her number blocked. Just curious--- what did your hubby say to her when she called?
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 8:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• she can get ur number off the internet if it is a listed number. as far as her wanting to talk to him, i wouldn't go for it either. their would be some questions asked!
    ashleyk423

Answer by ashleyk423 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i'd tell her he's fine and she'd better not call again. then hubbs and i would have a long chat.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 9:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• hahaha. no way. no reason for her to be calling. period. I would inform her of such.
    ColormeGarnet

Answer by ColormeGarnet at 9:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I agree. She has no reason at all to be calling. If she calls again I would politely ask her to not call. That if she does you will press charges for harrassment or something. Then I would talk to hubby and ask him when he last talked to her. Good luck!
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• As long as you live a plan ride away...ignore her. If not, get a restraining order. Just my opinion.

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2008