mucas plug...

Does it only come out when you pee or could it come out anytime or hmmm i have had 5 kids and now prego with my 6th but never noticed when it come wondering how i missed it,...

josalin

Asked by josalin at 11:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Like when you first get pregnant? When it is created?
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nothing when its plugged up... some women spot a little bit but thats it.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• mucas plug come out not to long before u have the baby sissy u confused me lol explain
    lol
    josalin

Comment by josalin (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Oh I think it can come out anytime... dont think peeing has anything to do with it. Sorry lol I was confused. When your about 8 weeks is when your plug is... plugged lol You dont get it right off the bat. Thats what I thought you meant... Yep only 10more weeks cant wait :) How far are you?
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My mucus plug came out over time about 3 weeks before my baby was born. sorry for the TMI: it was booger jelliton chuncks and was in now way shape or form pink or brown or bloody just lots of thick slimmie mooore like Jello chucks ended up having leaking fluid and then my baby was born 2 weeks early but was full term!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 11:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• it was just like it sound MUCOUS plug.. it was muccous white chunks in the toilet. Some women don't experience this.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 11:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my sisters came out at 12 or 14 weeks. mine never came out. just depends on your body
    stephanieroske

Answer by stephanieroske at 11:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i lost mine alittle at a time after 36 weeks. it depends on who the person is..
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010