How many Women's husbands lock their cell phones? Please tell me that this in not normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• So that you need a password to get in? Or just lock the keys? I lock my keys all the time so that I don't accidently hit buttons. What are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• Mine doesn't lock his cell phone and he leaves is laying around cuz he has nothing to hide.
    Anonymous

• Mine certainly doesn't. That would certainly send up some red flags and I wouldn't stop bothering him about it until he unlocked to prove to me nothing was going on. The again I could just break in to it.
    Anonymous

• Well I just read it outloud and my husband said why the heck would I ever lock my cell phone, that's not normal, what if you needed it? He said If I did that he would be very disturbed
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My ex BF had his cell phone locked all of the time. I always thought it was strange. Well turns out that he was married and cheating on his wife with me. She found out by forcing him to unlock his cell phone.

My fiance never locks his phone, it is laying around, and he ever asks me to answer it. He has nothing to hide. A locked phone is now a major red flag.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I agree, that would be a red flag to me too! Just like knowing your husband's password online, if he has a problem with you knowing it, I'd want to know why!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• my hubby leaves his phone laying around and we have all the same passwords for everything.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 8:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Not mine, it lays out and we have each other's passwords
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 8:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• if my husband was on some b/s like that i would deff question him... but he know better...
    mrsREElS

Answer by mrsREElS at 8:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• when I met my husband he always told me I will never have anything to hide from you so you can look at anything. We dated for a yr and on occasion the crazy bug would hit me and I would go through his phone to which he would reply to me "here look at my wallett too." and I would.

Years later he still puts his cell phone right next to mine, he tells me all his passwords becaue he can't remember them later and needs me to remond him. He doesn't even get online.

So yah, that's not normal. If your not an open book in your relationship it's because you have something to hide.
    Anonymous