Anyone else get pregnant the first time they had sex? lol

I saved myself til' right before Thanksgiving this year (I'm almost 21) I was with the guy for 2 years. We had sex one time and then the next day he broke up with me. I was pretty messed up over it but then when my period didn't come I had other things to think about and it's actually made the fact that he left me easier because now my mind is preoccupied. I'm excited. I'm young but I have my own place, I have a job, I'm part way through my 3rd year of college. I'll be finished with my 3rd year and on summer break when the baby is born. It's just like, wow, really? The first time I have sex. And now I don't I'll ever even have sex again! lol not like it really matters but it's just funny. My family always joked that this would happen to me too, it's just crazy!

menko21

Asked by menko21 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow I'm sorry he broke up with you after....what an ass! But congrats on the bundle of joy! One of my best friends got pregnant her first time (we were 16) and the funny thing is he didn't even "finish" because she got nervous and wanted to stop. She got pregnant from pre-cum her first time! But now she has an amazing beautiful 6 year old dd. Some things are just meant to be.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It happened to my mom, but she wasn't nearly as stable as you seem to be, for one she was a LOT younger. Congrats, some things are just meant to be :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Thanks! I think of it as destiny. I'm excited(:
    menko21

Comment by menko21 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I got pregnant at 17 and it was my first time. I miscarried but that's ok. The baby is up in heaven with his father. The father was in the army and tragically died while in Afghanistan last year.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No, but it wasn't long after.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2010