help me................

ok. im in the hospital right now on my touch phone.. well im about to have a baby,and to tell you the truth i have been doing drugs. do i tell the nurses and the doctor before i have my baby, or keep my mouth shut im 17 yrs old this is my first kid please help me i need awnsers quick before i gotta go push..............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• troll
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• omg.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I personally dont kno wht difference it would make but plz inform them it could make a difference in something and u wouldnt want any regrets or shoulda coulda wouldas...good luck
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 11:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• you dont need to call me a troll...i did drugs until i was 5months along i didn't know i was preg I'm not that big to start with and wasn't showing at all so as soon as i found out i quiet. i just didn't know if it would make a diff....telling them or not???

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If your talking about WEED and you aint done it in over a 2DAYS it is out of your system!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Other wise, if you did it less then 2 days ago, you need to tell them just in case.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• IF it is a different drug, I would tell them! DEFINITELY!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You should have told your obstetrician during your pregnancy. Yes tell the staff it may mean they have to do something or look for something different when your baby is born.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 12:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• it was ice and weed. i stopped at 5 months didnt know i was preg before that... im 42 weeks now im being induced.. which i heard hurts worse then going into labor ur self.gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... pic above are like 30 weeks to now they are not in order so yeah.....aint i just to cute as a preggo..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Ice like ice you put in your drink, ice cubes? If so then it isnt going to do anything... its wrong in a sense it isnt just your body. HOWEVER, if all you did was weed and you stopped a while back, then it isnt going to harm you or the baby and wont effect anything.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2010