what ru thankful for during 2010

im just curious on what you were thankful in the year 2010?

mine is the blessing of finding out we are pregnant after 5 years of trying!

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• YAY CONGRATS!! Mine would be having my husband home safe (ARMY) and having a beautiful healthy daughter.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yay congrats that you should be really thankful for,i am being sailing in the same boat but not yet lucky...i am thankful for having a wonderful husband!!!
    mehakharish

Answer by mehakharish at 12:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm thankful for good health and my wonderful family.
    WJC

Answer by WJC at 12:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My son was born in 2010. I have my DH, DD, and DS, and the rest of my family happy and healthy.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm thankful that I have my beautiful son. This year has been really hard for our family because of the economy and various terrible things happening, but he keeps me going. I think God gave him to me because he knew that I would need him to keep me going.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:29 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Im thankful for my husbands job he got this year. For a place to live. For my healthy children and grandchildren. For my awesome friends and family. And for my life in general.

Answer by gemgem at 11:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Im thankful that me and my husband still have jobs and that are children are doing well.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Despite my husband being out of work (again) - laid off 4 times in 4 years. I'm happy that I have a roof over my head, 2 healthy children and not wanting for anything even though sometimes it's hard to get what we need scraped together for the mortgage payment. I really can't complain and I'm grateful we made it through another tough year.
    momtobedepot

Answer by momtobedepot at 2:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Congratulations! I am thankful that I'm alive and that I found out I have many wonderful friends, whom I don't see very often, but have known since I was a child, who have supported and prayed for me during a horrible time in my life. I'm also thankful for family who did the same, especially my husband and my cousin.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• IM THANKFUL THAT IM A GREATFUL RECOVERING ADDICT THAT ON JAN.17,2011 ILL HAVE 2 YRS. CLEAN,I HAD 2 OF THE BEST THERAPIST IN THE WORLD HE LP ME,MY SO,MY CHILDREN, MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT I FOUND IN RECOVERY.

19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2011