when is my due date?? adult content

i had a normal period on sept 7, lasted for a week, then on Oct 7 i had a clump of blood come out, and had slight bleeding for a few days, does the OCt one count as a period? i need to know to see when my due date is. I cant see a doctor til next week, and im dying to know!!!

jamrya55

Asked by jamrya55 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• google due date calculator
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 12:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I DID, AND IT WANTS TO KNOW MY LAST MENSTRUAL CYCLE, THATS WHY I NEED TO KNOW IF OCTOBERS COUNTS
    jamrya55

Comment by jamrya55 (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• LOL! Congrats first of all and I would calculate both as a period! But just for fun find out both dates. :) YAY for babies. Hope you have an awesome and easy pregnancy/delivery.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Oct. 7th was probably your period so then your due date is approx. July 14, 2011.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Congrats and very close to my DDs bday [July 9th]
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 12:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Congrats!! It's highly likely that in October, you were having implantation bleeding and that wasn't a period. Calculate both and explain the bleeding in October when you DO see the doc and they'll steer you right :)

Again, congrats!!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• well, this will be my 3rd, and i can already feel "him" move, * i assume its a boy, cause i have two already... :) so, i also wanted to see how many weeks i was for that reason as well, its much sooner than the other two.
    jamrya55

Comment by jamrya55 (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Sept was probably your last period..meaning you'll be due around June 13. Good luck and congrats! If you're still unsure, make a doc appointment, either way, by now you're due for a doc appointment whether your last period was considered sept or oct.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Sounds like you had another period.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• thank you girls, anyone else? has anyone had this before?
    jamrya55

Comment by jamrya55 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2011