My Dirty Secret adult content

I've been cheating on my boyfriend of 3 years with a man who has wined me, dined me, and tells me that I'm beautiful. My bf is great, but this man does so many things for me that my bf can't. For the past 11 days, my lover and I have gone to PF Chang's for our lunches. Unfortunately, as a result, I am now severely backed-up. Now, my boyfriend knows my diet (aside from the 11 days of PF Chang's) and just now questioned me when he heard me grunting on the toilet. He's my personal trainer and he wanted to know what I've been eating that has me so blocked up because I eat only the healthiest of stuff here at home. What should I do? Spill my guts and tell him that I've been eating at PF Chang's for the past 11 days? He weighs me once a week and my 5'6", 125lb. frame has put on 1.8 pounds since my last weigh-in. My next weigh-in is tomorrow! He'll see the difference. Should I fess up and tell him about PF Chang's or down some brand of a colon blowout and travel to my parents' house 20 miles away to go poop there since he'd become even more suspicious if I all of a sudden had uncontrollable diarrhea after being backed-up? My hope is that my system would be cleaned out and I'd be a couple pounds lighter, thereby allowing me to be the same weight I was last week. My lover thinks I should go with the colon blowout. What do YOU all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Did you not get enough attention the last time you posted this?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• or maybe just maybe stop cheating or get the hell out of the relationship! POOR GUY
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• blank stare

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• ttc

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Drink the blowout!!!! LMAO. YOu would deserve some uncontrollable squirts in a situation like this. Lol. Oh and..........CHEATERS SUCK!!!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 12:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Whore!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• LOL!! Honestly, A) no wonder (if this were real) you would cheat on your bf. I would if I were with someone who weighed me and paid attention to my bathroom habits & B) instead of cheating (if this were real) how about leaving your bf for your lover and then you won't have such an unhealthy diet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Duh people, it is obviously a joke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• LMAO Sleepingbeautee! Who the hell lets their so weigh them once a week, are you effin serious!!! Would you like to be cheated on by your bf? You don't sound too bright..Don't they have anywhere else to eat where you live?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 31, 2010