Bloody discharge

im roughly about 16 weeks along, and tonight when I peed, I wiped a little bloody discharge..there are only two things I can think of that would cause this..1: dh and I had sec last night..or 2: my 2 1/2 yr old dd jumped off the arm of the couch yesterday morning and landed partially on my stomach, it wasn't a hard jump/landing, but before that I was having a little pelvic pain that carried over to today. I'm worried,..do I need to call my doc and see if I can get in to make sure everything is ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call my doctor just to check it out to make sure everythings ok. I believe in better safe than sorry. But a little blood shouldn't be to much to worry about.
    lmorga006

Answer by lmorga006 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes call you doctor and go in for a check up,you will feel better to know everything is alrgh8 when the doc tells u that..tc..
    mehakharish

Answer by mehakharish at 12:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would go in to make sure everything is ok.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• deff see a dr
    stephanieroske

Answer by stephanieroske at 11:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2010