laundry..... is it a friend or foe

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 12:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• LOVE clean laundry but hate doing it!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Foe!!!! I need a maid to just do the laundry. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I used to not mind doing the laundry at all, but now, I have got to the point that I dread doing it. Some people in my house don't know how to use towels more than once and I just can't get them caught up to save my life. My daughter is the worst. She has to always use the biggest thickest towels she can find. It drives me nuts!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• thank god i have grown kids and hubby that does laundry so it is my
    friend i guess it their foe lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I dunno... how do you feel about body lice?

I LOVE the smell of fresh off the line clothes, sheets, towels... Mmmmmmmm.... otherwise, I'm quite happy to let anyone who wants to do it.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:26 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Foe
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Friend. I love putting the clean laundry away. I spend every Saturday washing all the laundry and then DH takes it all to the laundry mat to dry. I then spend a long time putting that many loads away, but I love that time to myself every week. We don't have a dryer but at least it only costs 4 dollars to dry 6 loads of laundry. It costs 3 dollars to do one load in a washer.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It's a friend when my washer works but it was a foe last week when I had to go to the laundromat.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• laundry mats really are no fun but the good thing about them is that you can get it all done at once.. i love doing laundry period.
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I never understand why women here complain about laundry. It's not like we have to go down to the river and beat our clothes against the rocks like years ago. We're a family of four and I only do laundry once a week; don't understand why some moms here do it daily. Seems wasteful to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2010