How many hours of sleep

Does your little one need/get?
Do they sleep in or get up early?

ErinML

Asked by ErinML at 12:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use the site babycenter.com for most of my baby questions. http://www.babycenter.com/baby-sleep-basics
    That site will show you a chart for kids/infants ages and how long they should be napping and sleeping at night. With my 4 month old it says he should be sleeping about 10hrs a night (not all at one time obviously) and naps he should be getting about 5 1/2 hrs of nap time (3 naps). This site is very helpful. I hope this works for you :)
    wyattsmomma77

Answer by wyattsmomma77 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Thats a very useful site .... thanks
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 12:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm not sure about how much "experts" say she should be getting, but right now at 6 months she's sleeping 10-11 hours/night without waking, and then taking 5-6 hours in 2-3 naps (she was taking 3 naps, is now transitioning to only 2). She seems happy and content with her sleep, so I'm good with it too!

Answer by missanc at 8:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• when mine were born they both sleep threw the night and woke up around 6am or 7am an it was wonderful but all babies sleep differently :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My LO sleeps from 8:30 to 7:00..waking up twice in the middle of the night
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 1, 2011