I NEED help! to leave or not to leave? adult content

I have been with my husband for 5 years. We have been married for 3 year. We have a beautiful 16 mounth old girl. It all started when I got pregnent. He started to get realy (or I should say bak) into taking drugs. Pills is his drug of choice. He went down hill. He was so not with it when the baby was born. Then last year at the same time right now he lost his mind. My step brother came to live with us. We wanted to help him out. He would help us with bills. So as the month went on my husband got worse and worse. Then thing got crazy two days before xmass. He thought that we were sleeping together. Wich is a total lie. Things were out of had. So we got all my bros things in he truck and some things for me n the baby and went to our parents house in nevada we r in texas. Ok so he came got me. I keep thinking I have to make my marrage work. Things sucked then we got a week of counciling. Things were good for a couple months. Then he started to get out of control again. He went nuts again a few days ago. He would never hit me but the mental thing is what I am having a problem with. It may sound like I am dumb but I raly want my marrage. To work. But on the other hand I and the baby don't need this crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• The best thing for you and your baby is to leave. You both don't need to be around any of that.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would say that you just need to seperate until he can get his life in order. He needs to be clean and sober before he'll be able to be a good husband and a good father. If he doesn't change then I would say leave him. That is not good for your baby to see. I wish you the best of luck!
    calimommy1021

Answer by calimommy1021 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm with the others... until he is clean for a certain amount of time, I'd have to get a legal seperation and request that he have supervised visits so that you'll know he won't be stoned and hurt the little one (or let her hurt herself).
    I know it's a tough thing to go thru and I do feel bad for you.. it's never easy but especially when there's children involved.
    He's got to make a choice, does he want the drugs, or want his family.. that's where I'd be at anyway.
    As for the thing with the step brother... if y'all grew up as brother and sister, then that's just sick to accuse of that... if y'all were teens/adults when you became step siblings... well it'd be more likely to be possible to develop some sort of feelings (not saying you are)... but I've found that when most people accuse people of cheating, it's because they themselves are cheating or need to make you the bad guy so they feel better about their choices...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Get out while you can and talk to a lawyer.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• ok so. I love my husband. I do see my life without him. But then I don't know how I can live without him. My brain is so scrambled. I just want to clear things up about the stepbro. We did become siblings when we were teens but I h NEVER had any feelings for him. Why would I make my life hell.I have so much more to say but I need to sleep.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Its hard to just stop taking pills my husband had a problem also now he goes to a clinic and they helped him which helped our marriage.tell hubby you want your marriage to work but it cant work with him being like this....Tell him its HIS pills or HIS family...also let him know you are there if he needs help getting off them..Maybe you can look up some free or low cost Clinics in your area...Hope this helps..
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 4:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You cannot have a healthy, happy marriage if your husband is not healthy. Give him an ultimatum to go to a clinic or get professional help (longer than a week) or you will take the baby and leave again; this time for good. If this continues, you will damage your child's as well as your own life further. If he agrees, be there to support him, but give him a time limit to get clean and stay clean. In the meantime, you also need to seek professional help to deal with your emotions.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 3:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2010