bad luck friend, ya think ?

I have a friend who I am starting to think has bad luck and passes it to her family...

Since September this is what has happened to her: She has a back problem, had surgery, fell in krogers and made it worse, a week later fell in Krogers again, when she had her shunt put in in the first surgery, they didnt do it right and then had to go back in and fix it again .....

her 11 year old daughter has broken 2 fingers ( at 2 seperate times) , her arm, her foot, was in a car accident and had to have stiches in her head, and got biten by a dog ( also with stiches) ..... none of these things were from the same accident....

and now her fiance is in the hospital with a blood clot in his leg....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I'd stay away from her, lol. Poor thing!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Some families are just accident prone, it seems. A friend of mine is the same way, and her family is the same.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 12:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm thinking she is having a run of bad luck...stay away from her until it gets better...lol
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Sounds like my life.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2010