How can I get my 3 year old daughter to go potty on the toilet?

I have been trying to potty train my daughter for a while now. She does good for a while then goes back to having accident after accient. I don't have much patience so I get really frustrated easily. I need some advice on tips that worked for you to potty train your kids. Thank you so much!

calimommy1021

Asked by calimommy1021 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I let my daughters walk around the house naked when we were home alone (most days) - They had a few accidents, but for the most part they did not like the way it felt for their legs to be wet, so they stopped doing it.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 2:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We did the 3 day method. I have the e-book, if you send me your e-mail address I'll send it to you. It was AWESOME for us!!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• patience is the key. Some little girls go and then the don't IDK why but for us it's true. I love the naked method.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011