How can I get my 3 year old daughter to go potty on the toilet?

I have been trying to potty train my daughter for a while now. She does good for a while then goes back to having accident after accient. I don't have much patience so I get really frustrated easily. I need some advice on tips that worked for you to potty train your kids. Thank you so much!

Asked by calimommy1021 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I let my daughters walk around the house naked when we were home alone (most days) - They had a few accidents, but for the most part they did not like the way it felt for their legs to be wet, so they stopped doing it.

Answer by texassahm at 2:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We did the 3 day method. I have the e-book, if you send me your e-mail address I'll send it to you. It was AWESOME for us!!!

Answer by musicpisces at 3:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• patience is the key. Some little girls go and then the don't IDK why but for us it's true. I love the naked method.

Answer by rosetoes at 11:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011