My twins cry constantly?

I have 2 month old twins that are very happy babies for an hour or two when they first wake up... but then after their first nap they do nothing but cry if their not being held or fed...

is this normal? I'm really loosen my mind... and if this is normal, when does it end?

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 1:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Aww I'm so sorry. Do they cry all day then? I'm not sure what to say........have you tried a swing? Or maybe a baby carrier?
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Babies are supposed to be held all the time.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• @twinmama.... yes, I have tried everything... and they HATE their swing. and @ Gaill..... I DO have a life, although you might not do these things.... I need to cook dinner, shower, etc.... some mothers actually do those sort of things
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• my daughter is the same way, also a month old, they will grow out of it soon. they want your body warmth and cuddles! we need to hang in there! it will get better. i take my girl in the shower with me, but not sure how well that would go with two!!! congrats, and good luck!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2011