question cont.

Ok, so I posted a question about my 4 year old dd's father filing for visitation but I have a second question. He walked out when I was 3 months pregnant but he says he can get me in trouble for not allowing him in the delivery room. I, of course, didn't want him there. I feel like if a father wants to be in the delivery room when he child is born, he should stay with the mother and support her through her pregnancy. But she was born 5 min after I got to the hospital so there really wasn't time anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• You owed him nothing in this regard and he can stuff it...if you weren't even together, why would you HAVE TO let him in the delivery room where you are half naked? Again, he can just take his false superiority and SHOVE IT.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• LOL Even if you were married you didn't have to allow him in the delivery room. He's just trying to get you upset. Don't let it work.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I didn't have to let my SO in the room if I didn't want to. He is attempting to scare you and make your life miserable. He is full of piss and wind.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 2:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You will not get in trouble for not letting him watch his child be born. He is full of crap.
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think you will be fine.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2010