When is a woman fully developed?

My friends dd wants to get a boob job and she is only 19 yrs. old IMO I think she is still developing yes she has little boobies but hey some men like little ones.

I understand she wants to feel good about herself but I think she should wait.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Risk her life at 19 for bigger tits?

What a mature and adult decision to make. Therapy's cheaper.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Well, I have been my full height since I was 12, and was fully developed by about 15, I think 19 is kind of young, but she is an adult.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• She could still be developing until 21. If she still wants it then, she should consult with a few different doctors.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• If she does do it she can tell the doctor she may want to breastfeed and the doctor may do the surgery in a way so she may be able to do so.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Depends on wether or not she has children. I was a 34A when I was a teeny bopper and after my first child. I had three more and know at 35 I am a 38DD And everyone told me if I breastfed i would be flat chested.
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I was at my full height at 13, but my breasts kept growing till I was about 20. They have ways to do it now where they can preserve the milk ducts, and she can still breastfeed, so that won't be impaired. I personally think she's still too young to make a decision like that, but as long as she knows the risks, you can't stop her.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I am 22 and I recently when up a cup size (now I'm a B LOL)
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i was fully developed by 15. My friend got a boob job at 18, it was her graduation present, when she 1st told me i thought it was odd but after she explained why then i understood.
    LaMamiDeJase

Answer by LaMamiDeJase at 12:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I think she should have the boob job, if it makes her happy. She is not going to grow that much.
    genevieve55

Answer by genevieve55 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Plz make sure she understands the risks involved. My sister had a boob job done. It was bad. Won't bore you with the details because at 19 yrs old, pretty sure it won't matter & she's already made up her mind.. They think they're invinceable & make a point never to worry about whats going to happen tomorrow. LOL What's a mom to do. Pray she changes her mind! LOL Thats as much power as our parents had when we made crazy choices!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 4:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2011