Has your greatest fear ever come true?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. one of my biggest fears is swimming in very deep waters. I fell off of a boat on a lake when I was 19. I know how to swim I just dont like not being able to see the bottom. I was fine, I freaked out a little
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:37 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yup, I'm living it. I never thought in a million yrs my life would be how it is.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes..at the beach in the '70's, my sis and I swam out to the sandbar that was out there. Other people were in the water closer to shore.

Took me a long time to get the courage to swim out there, it wasnt THAT far from shore, about 50-80 feet from shore if that. My sister and I were playing in the water, and I swam towards the sandbar...I thought she was still by me, something nudged me in the water. Actually pushing me, turning me around in the water and I told my sister to stop!!! Looked around and here she was up on shore yelling for me to get out of the water. It moved me again and I could not see anything. I about panicked! My Mom and sister were screaming for me on shore.

I actually swam as quick as I could to the shore. I swear God was with me that day. People were scambling out of the water....SHARK!

I was VERY lucky. And to this day Ive not been past my knees in the ocean, so that's over 37 years. Im 48!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No, *knocks on wood* and I hope it never ever does. I never want to lose my Son in any way..even thinking about it makes me feel as though I cannot breathe. He is my Heart, my World, my Reason for living..and I love Him more than I can show or describe!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I was always worried my son would break a bone. Then, I got a call from his daycare when he was under 2 years old and he had jumped off her couch and landed on a toy, breaking his leg. The poor guy had a cast from his toe to his crotch for almost two months...
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No, but it happened to my mom. She had nightmares of me drowning every night when I was a kid. Then we were at the river one day, and I was playing alongside the water. My mom was up on a rock, and looked down to see me in the water, exactly as I was in her nightmares. She jumped down (with my brother in the back carrier) and saved me. She held me and sobbed when we got out of the river. She never had the dream again. I still remember it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes, my ex- my oldest daughters father was going to try to take her away from me, and told a bunch of lies of course he didnt go through with it and even though I knew deep down he would'nt win I was petrified and scared, because they have money and play dirty.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I always have nightmares about work- being the only one with too many customers. Because of company cut backs, it has now become a reality. I am often the only employee with too much work and too many customers to take care of.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 8:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2010