Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had twins two months ago... and everyday is exactly the same.. I cant wait till its summer and they are almost a year old so I can take them to the park and do all sorts of fun stuff.... but for now, its snowing alot and all they do is sleep eat and cry.. NO FUN!
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Nope.

All my days are unique. If only because I've never been alive that many days before...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Oh, some days I definitely feel like that. Up at 6 AM, eat breakfast, get the kids off to school, go to work, come home, eat dinner, run kids to and from activities, go to bed, repeat, repeat, repeat....
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 12:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Some days but every day is a Unique day for me. I do different things everyday yet some of the same things everyday it all depends on who wants to piss in my cherrios on any given day or if they want to make me happy.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• nope
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010