Selling Stuff

Back when the economy was better and people weren't scared silly of being attacked by people, craigslist worked really well for selling things, but I have posted two things I want to sell FOUR times on craigslist and haven't gotten ANY response. At first, I thought it was the price, so I lowered them...still nothing....so I took the price completely off and said I was accepting offers...STILL nothing. I have pictures on there, so I know it isn't that they don't know what I am advertising.

It isn't crap either because one is a 53" tv and the other is a Blackberry cell phone. Any ideas on where I can try selling them instead?

(Obviously the TV is WAY too large to ship, so that has to be a local type of thing...)

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Shopping

• Keep trying. I've been listing some of the same stuff on there forever, but I actually recently sold a couple of things I've had listed, so that's good. The Blackberry you can put on ebay if you want to.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I feel that way too when i post on there but you just have to be patient, also try your local news paper ads
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• ebay. the best is news paper ads. just wait
    teentweenstyle

Answer by teentweenstyle at 2:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010