Is this a good idea?

Hey, this is a follow up to a question i asked earlier. Im going to be participating in a charity event at my church where I'm going to get dunked in mud (like a regular dunk tank, but I'll fall into a pool of mud instead of water). Based on recommendations on here I'm going to get dressed up and wear this dress: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/prom2.jpg

Since I'm going for the whole sort of hilariously overdressed look and I want to look kind of prissy what if while I was sitting on the stool and people were trying to dunk me I had my compact and mascara and was like "fixing my makeup" and then all of a sudden somehow will hit the button and I'll go tumbling into the mud. And if I don't lose my mascara in the mud i can still be pretending to try to apply it afterwards when im totally covered before I get dunked again. Haha do u think it's a good idea? 

Thanks :) 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• very cute
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• As long as you have fun, that's all that matters.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes for as many times you don't lose your mascara or get summerged in mud go for it sounds like fun.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010