Is this a good idea?

Hey, this is a follow up to a question i asked earlier. Im going to be participating in a charity event at my church where I'm going to get dunked in mud (like a regular dunk tank, but I'll fall into a pool of mud instead of water). Based on recommendations on here I'm going to get dressed up and wear this dress: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/prom2.jpg

Since I'm going for the whole sort of hilariously overdressed look and I want to look kind of prissy what if while I was sitting on the stool and people were trying to dunk me I had my compact and mascara and was like "fixing my makeup" and then all of a sudden somehow will hit the button and I'll go tumbling into the mud. And if I don't lose my mascara in the mud i can still be pretending to try to apply it afterwards when im totally covered before I get dunked again. Haha do u think it's a good idea? 

Thanks :) 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I like it, I just hope you can get back up on your stool when your dress gets all muddy and heavy
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think a shorter dress would make more sense. With shorts under it. :) (that purple one is gorgeous & idk if it will survive the mudbath) You could try the thrift stores. You can usually find some pretty cheap. Also, I like the mascara/compact idea, but I would go get some from the $store and see if you can tie a string to the brush and the compact (around the hings part) and attach them to either the booth or your wrist. That way you can still find them afterward.
    cjzmom

Answer by cjzmom at 2:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I second CJZMOM>
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010