can this be a sign of aunt flow or pregnancy?

ok so my period is usually normal except for last month but anyways my boobs are soo sore and i was wondering if this could be a sign of my period coming? my period is a day late and i took a test last week and it said neg. so i really dont think iam prego. and my boobs never hurt but i think it just might be that iam TTC so my boobs start to hurt before my period arives could this be possible? has this ever happen to anyone? thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are a day late now... and you took a test last week and it was negative.. it could of been too early to test. I would take another one within the next few days and if it is negative then yes its probably period..
    Jessnzach

Answer by Jessnzach at 8:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• sorry i meant to say that my period was 6 days late. just forgot the 6 lol but yeah what do you all think?
    Anonymous

• With my second pregnacy, I was 10 days late took a home test, and it was negative, then a week later I took one at the Dr's negative then 4 days later Positive, morning urine is the best for urine pregnacy test, because the hormaon build up.
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i would take another test or go to the doc and get a blood test.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 2:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2008