Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help how to go about getting outof a non safe place with no family around to help and having 2 babies???

Answer Question

Asked by mandygwen at 5:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

Level 2 (9 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • If you are in an abusive situation contact a hotline for abused women or a support group. They should be able to tell you about shelters or other housing in your area.

    Answer by Gailll at 5:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010


    Answer by skittles1108 at 5:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

  • You can also call 211, which is a social services hotline that can get you connected with help.

    Answer by gdiamante at 10:25 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

  • Your local women's shelter will help you.

    Answer by babysavy9 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

  • Go to your local women's shelter. If you can't find one, find a church. They should be able to help you.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 3:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

  • If you are not sure about where to go, contact the police dept and they can help you to a safe shelter. Please make sure that you do what is needed so that he cannot hurt you again.

    Answer by guyandtoni01 at 5:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.