Iam attracted to big men and i dont know why

I love me aa cute big man.they are not picky when it comes to the type of woman they like.are there any ladies that are like me who like a sexy big man.yes i dated men with a nice body but he had closet secerts about him that i found out on line

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I'm not. But I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Everyone has their preferences. There's definitely certain physical attributes that are a turn-on (or turn-off) to me. It's just chemistry. Just keep in mind that big men may have secrets too :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:25 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Can't say I like "big" men... Sorry. Muscular, yes. Fat, absolutely not.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:25 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I don`t see anything wrong with that. My dh is on the bigger side and has big muscular shoulders. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Well as a big girl.. I like that there are men who like BIG GIRLS... SO I totally say go girl. You make that BIG GUY.. Happy!
    2boys4momma

Answer by 2boys4momma at 10:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• So it's more of an emotional safety net for you. You figure a bigger guy will be so happy to have you and they won't hurt you.
    Me personally, I am not attracted to large men. My husband is solid and in shape and very sexy to me. I've always gone for skinny or average guys.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:29 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I like abnormally tall abnormally skinny idk what it is but i jus love men like tht. So thts the same as u preferring big men.
    Logan17000

Answer by Logan17000 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I like them thicker too! :) Just like a big bear, they are so nice to get hugs from!! and cuddling :) Love em!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My hubby is tall and medium sized,not skinny, not fat, but i use to like big guys until my girlfriend told me that if you have sex with a big guy, you have to open your legs up wider and i thought about it and said,you're right and that would hurt,lol.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• So your question is why you're more attracted to big men than smaller or average men? I'm gonna sound like Bones here, but it's true. Anthropologically speaking, women tend to be attracted to bigger men because they were the men who could protect and provide for the women and their families. They're aesthetically pleasing to the eye for the same reason.

I watch Bones waaaaaaaay too much, lol.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:43 AM on Jan. 1, 2011