Iam looking for a good bra

Iam naturally heavy in the busts and looking for a good bra im a 40 c cup

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 6:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love Victoria's Secret bras... They're by far the best I have found. 40c isn't that large IMO but most of my family has like DDD's and G's. Lol.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Lane Bryant has the absolute best full figure bras. And right now they are having their semi-annual sale; so bras are all buy 2 get 2 free. Plus if you go through the website and use the code 000309172 you will also get 30% off.
    JenB1983

Answer by JenB1983 at 6:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm a 44DD I prefer the basic playtex usually around $25 last at least a good year
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Love Love Victoria Secret's Bras. I get Body by Victoria underline full coverage bra and I just love them because they are so comfortable and very support. The are having right now there semi annual sale and I got 2 new pairs for 65.00 (that's inlcuding shipping).
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• victoria secret bras are comfortable but expensive, avon sells bras that last a while and they have different kinds for certain needs best of all, the prices are reasonable
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• @ Ms - If you catch them on sale, you can get them for 13-14 bucks each. That equal to or cheaper than most stores bras that are "off brand".

Though I do usually pay about 20.00 per bra, and that isn't including any discounts.

Use promotional codes online. It helps ease the cost.

Ship50 - Free Shipping on orders 50.00 and up.

Also join their mailing list. I get pretty good promo codes in email from time to time. Bra's aren't something I buy every day, so I wait for the good sales and then buy what I need.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would go to Victoria Secrets and get a bra fitting.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• @ Mom - Now that I can't recommend them for. They got my size WAY off and I was busting out of the bra they had me try on. I "think" it was someone who didn't know what she was doing, but I refuse to get measured there again.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 8:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Olga and Vanity Fair have great styles in the 40C range - underwire will shape you better but some of the soft cup styles provide great support and shape.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Lane Bryant or playtax
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 8:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011