keurig coffee maker

I got a keurig coffee maker for christmas and i love it except for the fact that it doesn not brew a full cup sometimes only a half a cup,anyone know what could be wrong with it and how to fix it?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• No idea, but maybe you got a bad one. I like my Mr. Coffee maker. I'd never get an individual cup brewer. GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• "I like my Mr. Coffee maker. I'd never get an individual cup brewer."

Funny, but I don't think this was the question.

Sorry, OP, I don't know. Just had to comment on rudeness of first response.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I didn't see the 1st comment as rude, just an honest response.

Maybe the machine is programmed to only dispense a certain amount? May wanna look in the instruction manual and see if there's a way to adjust it. We also found the Keurig coffees were easily prepared the normal way too, without the Keurig maker itself. Its just basically making normal coffee then adding the powder sweeteners to it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I got one too, and love it!! I've found it really brews the same amnt, no matter which size cup you use, it just affects the strength. Are you using the same size cup each time? In other words, if you brew using the small cup button, it just makes it stronger.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Lol. That's why you're hiding behind the anon button. How in the hell is GL (good luck) rude? I don't get it, but then again some people find any reason to turn bitch mode on.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No idea! if there is an 800 number in th manual I would call them
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 7:56 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would check in the manual or whatever, its called, to see if there is something that you can change. If not, I would call the 1 800 number and ask ;)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• 866-901-BREW(2739) is Keurig's customer service number.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 8:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I know a couple of people who have one and had this problem, all they had to do was turn off the machine, unplug it and turn it back on. There are different cup settings on some of the Keurigs, so make sure you are using the right cup size. Mine does, 6 8 10 and 12 ounces cups.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• we had a one cup maker and i hated it and threw it out. It never worked right.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2010