due january 20th. pain

so guys ever have this? i am in so much pain when i walk i walk like a monster. my cheeks are pink leading me to believe that i may be having contractions and not realized it yet...? i have a high threshold for pain so i didnt know till i went in to be induced 5 days later then my due date with my son... eek. i havent been able to sleep all night. every time i switch positions to get more comfortable i get acid indigestion that makes me fear i might puke in bed.. i tried reading until my eyes hurt.... then i did the bad thing. i had sex. my boyfriend woke up at four and i told him i hadnt slept yet so him feeling awful tried to make me feel better then it turned into sex...now i feel way better and i feel like i could sleep.. i hope i don't induce labor..? or maybe i was in labor..? i dont hurt so much anymore soo

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 6:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you should go see a doctor, something could be wrong. all the best.
    Alycyaz

Answer by Alycyaz at 6:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Hrmm. The baby could have just dropped. I had excruciating pain when I walked when my DD did. But then again I am not fully sure what you're feeling exactly. It's kind of hard to understand what you're meaning (no pun intended), but when in doubt always call the doctor. That's the safest bet obviously. GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Sounds about like my night last night. I've had terrible pain the last few days in my back and my pelvis. I didn't sleep at all last night, and when I managed to doze off, I woke up with heartburn :( I'm due Feb 1
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 8:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i called my dr but he never got back to me so i went to work. yea the baby has def dropped. i am debating on whether to go into the OB today ... my dr office wasnt even open because of the holiday...
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010