What one thing you wish you could change about the past year?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 7:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmm simple. That I did not kill my van!crying

Yep... you read it right my friends! I did not check the OIL LIGHT when it came on and Im thinking...what? Im not over the limit for my next oil change! I've got 2,000 more miles til I get to 3,000 miles!!  I guess my electrical is messing up the lights being it was a 1999 van.

It had been pouring down rain, I mean POURING down rain, thundering and lightening and after I got to my friends I was going to check it once it had stopped after my visit before leaving....and the car would not turn over. 

SO I had to junk it.....I got $280 for it and I'd paid $1,400 for it so after 3 years, Old Bessie served me well.

We live and learn as they say! ( My advice....CHECK OIL OFTEN NO MATTER WHAT! ) 

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• That my DH would not have lost his good job the first of the year. We simple frownstruggled financially for the first 6 months of the year.

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Knowing what we know now, I'd reevaluate the promises we were made )which got broken) by the school district about the Special Ed situation for my Autistic boys. We got ourselves all excited and hopes got up for a positive year and things went South within a few weeks and now its all totally different than we were told and the boys are having a terrible year.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• That I didn't have to leave my home when I wasn't the one who effed up in the first place.
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• That I could control my temper and not be so wishy washy about my husband's family. They are too close and I resent he and his sister's relationship. I wish I could have dealt with the jealousy better.
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 8:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• That I didnt try and take things into my own hands and get arrested for trying to protect my brothers kids, it wasnt my job and it landed me in jail and on bad terms with my brother. I had never been in jail in my whole life and it was devastating.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• That I had used the YMCA and lost weight like I needed to.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:37 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• id love to go back a week and get the winning lotto numbers
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Nothing. This year was hard, but it changed me for the better.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I would bring my brother back. He was just to young. He was only 21 and died in a car accident on Thanksginving day. Not much to be thankfull for.
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2011