What's you're biggest wish...

If you were allowed one in a lifetime?

Would you save it till the very end?

Me? I think I'd be torn about a few things. I think I'd wish the my sons were cured of Autism. Would make his and alot of other's lives a bit easier, I think.

Next in line would be permanent financial security for my family and the next 2 generations. After that, I dunno the people to know if they deserve it lol

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wishing for more wishes lol j/k

In today's world, I spose finanical security and a happy family and a cure for all my family member's ailments.
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 7:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Mine would be like yours. Permanent financial security of me and my DH for our life time.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I agree! I think most every one wants the permanent financial security for their families.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would wish for happiness always, and it wouldn't matter about your finances or anything else because you would always make the best out of every situation.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My biggest REALISTIC wish right now is that MIL moves out...and far, far away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Mine would just be happiness for my family. I don't care about money or anything like that as long as we are all happy. I have found that, as the economy got worse and worse, I was able to figure out what was most important to me...my son holds me together, so all I wish is for the happiness he gives me every day...and I wish for that happiness for all those that I love....
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I would wish to have my son back. Then I wouldn't care if I was rich or not.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• id wish to be fertile so i could get pregnant!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would wish for a hundred dollars to appear everytime I put my hand in my pocket. Oh yeah!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Have healthy children and enough money to provide for them and give them the college education. Thankfully, we are okay, but in this economy, I always wish for those things to continue forever.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:12 AM on Jan. 1, 2011