protect the hair

i just started using my straightening iron on my hair and wanted to know what product(s) i should use to protect my hair from the heat. thanks ladies!!!

sterlids

Asked by sterlids at 8:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• chi makes a good spray!
    but there's cheaper brands too,
    vo5 is good,but use sparingly, it can get heavy quick.
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 8:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• just look for products that specifically say to be used for flat ironing. they have specific ingredients to protect your hair from the heat. I use V05 and I practically drentch my hair in it. It works very well for me.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Aveda is amazing! Try it and I am sure you'd love it...the only thing I use.
    Tia04

Answer by Tia04 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I sell all natural products and use them for myself and the best thing to use on your hair is called Thermal Fusion hair and Scalp Revitalizer along with the daily Self Adjusting Conditioner. I straighten my hair usually about 2-3 times per week and my hair doesnt look dried out at all. if you would like more information you could check out my website and view my online store at www.naturalingredients.myarbonne.com.. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me. Good Luck
    cassivia

Answer by cassivia at 8:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• use some smoothing products and u wont have to straighten ur hair
    Anonymous