Anonymous??

Why do people make bitchy comments on here and make themselves anonymous? If I have something to say, I say it and don't care if people see who I am.

LogansMamma0511

Asked by LogansMamma0511 at 7:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• They don't want to be held accountable for what they say, or just want to start drama. Unfortunate that they act that way.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:59 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I completely agree! I think there should be an option to have no anon answers on your own questions because it seems like so many of them are just hateful and rude.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Hiding, cause they dont really beleive on what they say or what they think .. if i have a point of view and im sure of it i just rais it up and dnt be shame on what im doing .. i never used that sh*ty cause im strong enough to say laud what im thinkin
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• whats to be held accountable for? Almost every one of us whose responded so far is still ANON...we're screenames with some silly pictures attached. It doesn't say who we are or where we can be found in the real world? So its still Anon. But using Anon keeps the snarkiness right here in this thread and prevents any emails or chastising in future threads. Its an added layer of security.

I don't like it when Anon gets abused either just to be mean, but Anon does serve its purpose. (ie being able to be honest about something without any backlash from those that may know you on here or IRL, among others)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I agree but those whom DO start/keep drama going Im sure CM knows whom they are.

It's a constant thing on here. Anons just like to stir up trouble and not woman or child enough to post under their name is all.

I say child cause you just don't know WHO is behind the screen name really.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Zoeyis just said it better than I could! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Sometimes people who answer anon get attacked for pointing out the truth and reality of a situation, and if you answer with your name people never take you seriosly again. After you answer a question theyll post, dont listen to ______________ shes a bitch, even if its good advice
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I agree if you want to make a statement sometimes people are so mean and cruel when you tell them your opinions, but at the same time I put what I think and I dont care whether people like it or not. No anoon,
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• BUMP :-)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It's beacuse when we say our real feelings and someone else doesn't agree with us we get bashed for it. Not the stupid questions and stupid answers they give but more because someone doesn't agree with us. At my age there are alot of younger ladies that don't agree with me and what has always worked in my life and the lives of people in "REAL LIFE" around me. So, sometimes I will post anon answers because of that. I think there shouldn't be an anon button to answer but just for the questions as sometimes we know people on here that might see what we post.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2010