Resolutions for the new year category

Has anyone posted their Resolutions up in the RESOLUTIONS area here on Cafe Mom?

Do you think you will follow-through with them? Honestly?

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 8:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Didn't know there was a Resolutions area, I'll have to check that out.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Using the CafeMom search, all I could find was posts in different groups about resolutions. DH & I decide on one together, and that helps us to keep up with it. This year's is no snacking after dinner. We've been doing it for about 2 weeks now, and I do think we'll stick with it. He's very disciplined, and that helps me. We have company now and offer snacks to them, but don't say we aren't having any. They didn't even notice. So it worked well.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yep SweetLuci.... it's up in the tool bar to the FAR RIGHT here on this page, AND your HOME page you can see it. Under the advert at the top of the screen!

Home.. Moms.. Photos.. Journals.. Answers.. Groups.. Games.. The Stir.. Resolutions (728) More

LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 8:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have not posted them, but I AM going to lose wt and get healthier this year.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i have and yes i will we r ttc so yes definately lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I don't have any resolutions for the New Year. I just try to be the best person I can be on a regular basis and take the best care of my 9-months-old son and family and now the new baby that we have on the way and is due in June 2011. I am of course trying to do the same with my friends and try to stay in touch with them.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:05 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I don't really make any bec I don't tend to keep them. But I did post one on Cafemom, just to see if I could somehow keep it this year. I've had a lot of stress since my DD was killed and I said I'd try to reduce that, but it's just sooooo hard a lot of days. At least I thought about it this year, that's a start !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2011