What are your plans for tonight?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 8:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• We're doing the "Happy Zoo Year" at our zoo - they've got a Festival of Lights that is really cool and they have a count-down to fireworks at 10 PM (to accommodate the younger set). After that, any children feeling awake enough to join hubby and I watching the ball drop will be able to toast in the New Year with root beer (their request - seems the sparkling juice wasn't a hit - DH and I will have champagne). Tomorrow, we'll all sleep in and I'm going to make a roast duck for a big family meal.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• The boys have their own social plans- hubby is working, so dau & I will be asleep on the couch long before midnite! So exciting! :) I wish everyone a safe & happy new year!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• my husband and i are going to a wedding reception (really who has it on new year's eve??) but after that we'll have the whole night to ourselves. our kids will be with grandma til tomorrow :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Staying home and being oh-so-thankful that we don't have to travel tonight!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• staying in & hanging with our family. Tomorrow we are going to visit my mother and father in law. That`s a tradition of ours.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have to work 11P-7A
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Out for an early dinner with visiting family then we're all going to community center for a family and friends party, we'll probably come home early.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Staying in with my boys - - - oldest daughter is going out bowling with best friend and family. My sister will probably come over and we'll eat dinner and have goodies and drink wine and watch a couple movies.
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010