What is your morning routine?

Good morning! I have to make coffee, turn on the radio, let the dog out and sit down and check out cafemom.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 8:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• dh brings me coffee in bed, then I check e-mail, balance checkbook, (yes every day) cafemom, prayers and Bible reading, then finally get up.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Get a cuppa, check email and Facebook, get my work set up (I work from home) and then get the kiddos up and fed, dressed and off to school they go!
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 8:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i always wake up before everyone else, it's some kind of internal clock in me that i cant shut off. anyway, i use that extra time to wake up, and it's become a need of mine. i need a few moments of silence, coffee, and a cigarette or 2 before i deal with anything else. then my kids get up, we have breakfast, watch cartoons, clean up a little. then we're ready to tackle the day :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I get up and go pee, start the coffee pot, feed the cat (usually go pee again in the process) and then check my email and come on here for a while before waking the kids and really starting the day.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I usually get up, drink my coffee fix breakfast for my kids, read a scripture if I have time, get ready for work and send kids off to school. If its a day I dont work, I usually eat, drink coffee read from the bible and clean, clean, clean.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Go pee, pour a cup of coffee (DH is an early riser and has it made, I love him for that) , and check the calendar, then CafeMom, then newspaper with DH and plan the day.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• we get up and she usually eats her breakfast and watches some tv and i eithe do dishes if i didn;t get to them the night before or i come on facbeook. then after that i go on cafemom. i change her diaper and get dressed. then i take a shower and get ready. if i have to go to school i put on my scrubs. if i do not i just relax and then send her off to daycare and then clean the house before i go to work.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I get dressed, put on sunblock, check email and CM, do chores, then have breakfast and watch the morning news.

Answer by Bmat at 8:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• on a work day I come home from work, put my son on the bus and go to bed
    on a non work day I wake, potty, coffee, get every one else up make lunches, B'fast for the boy get him ready for school say good bye to DH relax for a bit with the computer then housework, chores and errands
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• get up go the bathroom come play my morning round of Bakers street and check email.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 9:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010