Do you watch any of the bowl games?

It was a sad night here in Tennessee last night.

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 8:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• oyeee, yes. ours was a sad, sad game too. I saw that Tennesee and N. Carolina game went into OT..coudln't miss it though since my bowl game wouldn't come on until that game was over, lol, CRAZY ending to that game, that's for sure!
    can't believe the Huskers lost to effing Washington last night...almost as embarrasing as our loss to Texas earlier this season...UGH. but I'll always love my Huskers!!!
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 9:26 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• no, i dont like football
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• DH does, but I'm not a fan, so I usually do something else, like check out CafeMom.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My DH's best friend is a SUPER Tarheeels fan, so we were pulling for them last night. Sorry for your loss, it really was a superb game though! Very exciting, down to the last second!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Not usually but WI is in the Rose Bowl tomorrow so I'm sure I'll catch a glimspe of the game at the party we'll be at.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It was an exciting game - but it's a sad day in TN today. Next season will be better.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Will be on January 10th. Oregon is in the BCS title game. GO DUCKS! Did catch part of the Rose Bowl. I love football but I have been so busy this week.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 2:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2011