NON NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS, But still things you plan to change about your family.

Yesterday I was privledged to learn that there was some relationship issues I need to deal with in my family. I need to decide which family members are "TOXIC" I have had enough of making excuses for their mental and emotional disorders. I am tired of living like the problems they cause for me and my family are acceptable, Just so we have a relationship..

This is the kinds of changes I plan to be making.. But they don't qualify as "NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS" They are just decisions I must make.

SO DO YOU HAVE ANY?

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 8:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine is learning, and getting DH is to learn, how to manage our money a bit better than we have been. I'd like to start putting more into savings each month also. My husband is the type that if there is money available HE WILL find something to spend it on and it drives me nuts. He is getting a promotion TODAY, and I told him this is such a blessing and a great way to start the New Year, but things need to change for the better in 2011. More money shouldn't mean spending more on useless crap!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Resolutions? No. I would much rather have goals. They somehow seem more attainable.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2011