What would yours be?

What would your ideal date be?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 8:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• walking on the beach with a full moon and just talking all night until the sun came up...I have done this...it was beautiful...
    mommyof2boys813

Answer by mommyof2boys813 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Honastly im all for dinner maybe a movie a few beers and gettin it on......LOL. I say I want the mushy stuff but when I get it im thinking lets do it already!!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• being able to talk, to each other, looking at each other, paying attention to each other, without distractions(like loud restaurant, kids, music/movie), being able to totally engross ourselves in the other person..acting like silly high school kids trying to impress each other...like we did on our dates in the first couple months. that was fun, and innocently exciting! (and we weren't kids..we were 35,42)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2008