What are you doing tonight?

It's the last day of the year and I'm always excited to usher in a brand new year. Tonight, we're staying in, having a couple people over, and celebrating the night away with delicious snacks, champagne, fuzzy navels, screwdrivers, games, and NYE programming on tv. What are you planning to do tonight?

elena_rae

Asked by elena_rae at 9:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Staying home and wait for the new year there.

Answer by older at 9:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Im heading out the door for work, but when I get off Im going to the store to get snackie stuff for the kids and I for tonight,,,if I can stay awake that is,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Heading to his ex's for dinner and then back home to put DD down (I doubt she will make it to midnight). Then we will probably open the bottle of champagne that we brought back from the Dominican in August.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Our night sounds similar to yours...friends, food, fun!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• sadNothing..... But, it's ok, I'll feel good in the morning....lol

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We're going to my in-laws for dinner and staying over. We only live 20 minutes away, but we're staying over because we're staying until midnight and we don't want to be on the roads tonight...especially with my daughter. It's fun though, because we get all dressed up and take pics and do the countdown.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• nothing it is blizzarding here----cleaning house, playing with the kids and drinking fake champange---ohh a rockin time
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 9:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It is our 8th anniversary, so our LO is staying with some friends tonight and we are going out to dinner and then probably staying in for the rest of the night.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Nada. I'm making something new for supper, kids are going to bed early, I have Christmas presents to wrap yet (DH's family party tomorrow, IF his bro's family can make it with the weather we're having!). DH and I might play some Wii. That'll be about the extent of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Staying home and waiting for the count down.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010