Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What that thing called to help your jeans fit better?

Its like an elastic large belt that you can put over your regular jeans so you can wear them open but the belt will keep them up and also support your belly? Its not the secret fit belly its actually seperate from the pants.


Asked by Apr1l at 8:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

Level 6 (115 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I believe you are talking about that fabulous invention called The Belly Band. You might be able to find it at a maternity clothing store, like Motherhood Maternity.

    Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008