what would you do?

I got this job as a dietary aide back in august and everything was going fine and it was a great schedule considering i go to school full time. so now they cut my hours so significantly because they got new people and I wont get daycare assistance for when i am at school and work if i do not maintain a certain amount. I will be going in to speak with the supervisor face to face because i just don't want to do it over the phone. I had no warning or anything. they got new people but at least let me know what is going on. Its about half hour a way and its not worth going for 8 hours a week to a job that they do not want me. what would everyone do in this situation?
this never happened to me before i was at the same job for 8 yrs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• Id talk to them and explain you cant work without daycare assistance and if they dont maintain your hours you have no choice but to leave.

Answer by gemgem at 10:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• to clarify, i was at the same job for 8 yrs before i quit to go to school full time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yeah, and he just signed the paper for my schedule too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think all you can do is go and talk to them or look for another job.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010