What is your favorite video game??

My dh and I bought my son Super Smash Brothers Brawl and my older son got him Mortal Kombat unchained. Emily bought him a transformer. (DS is now 11 YAY) Anyway, I don't have a favorite video game do you? SSBB looks really boring to me.

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• depends on the game system for me :)

Xbox360- Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball Extreme (hubby swears I'm the only female that loves this game LOL) and Fable 2

Wii- I like Wii Play & Wii Sports. boring I know LOL

PS2- Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. Legacy of Kain (1 & the last one)

DS- Harvest Moon

and I love any puzzle games. Tetris is my all time fave puzzle game.

I also like old school Legend of Zelda :) and Super Mario Brothers 3
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I love Mario bros. i am not talking the new ones. I mean the old ones on the regular nintendo and super nintendo game consoles. I wish I had one of those again. No i dont cuz my SO would leave me and my kids would too...lol
    mommyof2boys813

Answer by mommyof2boys813 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• hehe I have Super Mario Bros 1 & 3 on my Wii :) I love them!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My husband and I met playing an MMORPG (Ultima Online) -- we played EQ, DAoC, WoW and Lord of the Rings online. Right now we're kind of in a gaming lull. We want something fun we can play together but not terribly time intensive. Hard to find! (We were actually at Gamestop yesterday browsing!) We have a Wii and screw around on those games from time to time.. I've been a gamer for a long time.. but I tend to like PC games.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 8:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• All time fave is Halo.
    Now it's Rockband and Rockband 2.
    Anonymous

• oh I forgot! LOL KotOR (Knights of the Old Republic, it's a star wars prequel) is awesome! and Jade Empire. Both are Xbox games & computer games.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• and MechAssault 2 for the original Xbox.
    flutterfae

• yep I'm a gamer geek LOL :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• SSBB is freaking FUN! i thought it looked dumb at first too but it is fun game to play with the whole family. My favorite game personally is Elebits for the WII its a little kids game. You capture little electrical aliens but its fun as hell!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yay for Geek Moms!!!! I've been playing Counter Strike for the last few years...its an awesome game!! I'm really into puzzle games like the Sherlock Holmes series and of course The Sims. I've been gaming since the coleco vision. We still have our old systems, sadly, my Atari went down about a year ago. Mario Kart is probably my alltime favorite game, lol. Its awesome on the Wii too!!!
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 9:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2008