a little bit weird.. this is for moms that might have a little bit of a supernatural touche

hey ladies im sure im not the only one that has these weird things so im going to turn to the mothers for a little bit of help here.. this is confussing me.. i have been having dreams of eyes.. nothing more just all night itll be different eyes just staring at me ones ive never seen before.. some are happy some are scared its in my dreams ive looked into it and cant find anything maybe just maybe someone here can help with this.. is this normal??

Meghan6391

Asked by Meghan6391 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can't help sorry
    Anonymous

• its alright it was a stretch i was just seein if ne one knew ne thing
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Here is what I got from my Understanding the Dreams you dream book by Ira Milligan It is Christian.

EYES- Desire( Good or Evil): Covetousness; passion; lust; revelation; understanding; the window to the soul (thus revealing what is in the heart). Winking= Deceitfulness or cunning; hiding true desire. Eyes tightly closed= unbelief, willful ignorance.
    The eye is the lamp of your body; when your eye is clear, your whole body also is full of light; but when it is bad, your body also is full of darkness. Luke 1:34
    When you set your eyes on it, it is gone. For wealth certainly makes itself wings Like an eagle that flies toward the heavens. Proverbs 23:5 This has to do with desire
    Death and Destruction[a] are never satisfied, and neither are human eyes. Proverbs 27:20 This has to do with passion
    I will not look with approval on anything that is vile.... Psalm 101:3
    The eyes of your understanding being enlightened.... Eph 1:18
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• thank you for posting this.. i still dont know if its a good or bad thing but its every night that it happens and its weird.
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• 3 more scriptures ...

who winks maliciously with his eye,signals with his feet and motions with his fingers Proverbs 6:13
    In the past God overlooked such ignorance,[ idolatry] but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. Acts 17:30

They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand. Isaiah 44:18

I hope this helps you! I have had a similar dream to what you shared but from a different perspective :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• thank you it does help.. i just want to know why the dreams are confussed like i am lol
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Well there is your answer... you just answered why the dreams are confused... its because you are. Ask for clarity! 95 percent of our dreams are really about us and what is going on in our hearts.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Maybe you are to be watching for something ..... I see things before they happen... this doesn't happen all the time...but I take it as a sign to be prepared. Good luck.
    karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i was thinking that.. and i hadnt had a period in 3 months so i was ok maybe im pregnant went to the doc and they said no and i started my period and the dreams keep going. it gets even weirder that i just woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my back door.. i live in the country yall and no one would be goin to my back door.. i looked and no ones there... the neighbors kids arent back from school so its not a ding dong ditch.. idk maybe there is something wrong with this house. which would suck b/c im in love with it.
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• eyes- how we see the world and ourselves. Eyes are used in many ways in dreams. They can represent the soul or psyche in it's many moods-dark deeps eyes; desperation in its eyes; shining eyes;impersonal eyes; etc etc.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2010