potty training 3 yr old girl HELP

I've tried multiple times to get her to potty train. She knows pee and poop to tell me she has to go. She is interested in the potty, she sometimes tells me she has to go but most often after she already went. When I was just putting her in her underwear she wouldn't go in the potty. The minute I would take her off she would go in her underwear. I'm in dire need I'm really tired of changing a 3 yr old and getting dirty ass looks and comments that I'm a lazy mother and not trying hard enough (little do they know I try my damn hardest) She's in preschool 2 days a week and they want her potty trained
So anyways can anyone give me tips on how to encourage her to potty train?
THANKS

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I had a potty chair in almost every room.
    She would sit on the one in the front room while watching tv. The first 2 weeks she wore nothing but a long shirt/dress and undies. It just takes a lot of patience...which it seems that you have.

Just keep encouraging...she will get it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My daughter was 4 before she was completely trained. She did fine during the day but night time..forget it. Pedi told me to just not put a diaper on her at night to see what happens since I was enabling her. She never wet her self at night! Try doing what Jademom07 suggested. I did that in the summer when my daughter was 3 and it worked pretty well. Good luck. Remember that you're not lazy, some kids just aren't ready when everyone else may be....we're all individuals~
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• honestly, i just wanna tell you i dont have an answer but dont feel alone. i have a 3 yr old daughter & i am trying the same thing & my daughters does the exact same thing, but worst of all her father just doesnt get it and get frustrated with her so easily dont get me wrong so do i but im trying everything i can...
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 7:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010