Why do people feel the need to comment on why or when other moms put their kids in preschool? adult content

I get this all the time about my 3 yr old being in preschool 2 days a week for 2 hours a day. They say I'm pushing her and I need to let her be little when I want to tell them is to shut their f'ing trap and mind their own business. They don't know why she's in early so they need to butt out. My daughter has a speech problem. Smart then a whip but she can't talk like normal 3 yr old's so she goes to a speical preschool to help her learn how to talk.
No one knows why parents put their kids in school early or why parents do things differently then other parents but some of the up tight stick up my ass I'm better then you and you do everything wrong moms on here then to shut up and worry about their own kids instead of everyone else's.
Sorry needed to vent :)

Why isn't there a way to just delete the comments made by those rude moms?
Sure their is a down vote but their should be away to delete them before the post gets all out of hand from someone's rude comment. Most of the time it's chicken shit anonymous, we really need to get rid of that feature.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• Because they think they are perfect parents and their way is the only way to parent. Just IGNORE the negatives on this site and in life and do what YOU feel is best for YOUR child. There is nothing wrong with putting a child in preschool for a couple hours a day a few days a week. They learn how to socialize with other kids, how to be independent on mommy and daddy, learn the skills needed to survive Kindergarten. Not only was my son in preschool, but day care since he was 8 months old. He is now a happy, healthy, intelligent teenager. Good for you for doing what you can to help your child overcome a speech issue before she gets to Kindergarten and will be teased because of it. She will thank you later.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• because some people like to make themselves feel better by attacking others.....just ignore and live your life you know works for your family.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think such women are jealous they cannot afford a pre school program? Maybe? Honestly, I don't get why ANYONE would bash it. There is NO disadvantage to it what so ever. I am a SAH this year. My 4 YO goes 3 days a week, PT, and has the time of her life there. Nothing negative has come from it.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:29 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• just ignore them. i get shit all the time for being a SAHM and having my 4 year old in preschool and my 2 year old will go next fall< hell be 3> they aslo have speach problems. but to some ppl that dosent matter. i should just keep the home with me and let them suffer....

just dont let it bother you.. shes learnign and making friends, and if shes like my boys hving a great time!
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 11:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I don't know who the heck would judge you for putting your daughter in pre school! I think it's great for them..learning wise and socializing. It's not about trying to make your child grow up and be a baby genius. I've had my daughter in pre school since she was old enough to start and she absolutely loves it. Ignore the ignorant folks =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I had a tough time doing it since he's my baby, but I put my 3yo in preschool, 2.5 hours a day 2 days a week (5 hours a week total) just because he never went to daycare or anything so he had zero socialization skills (and I was hoping his teachers would recommend speech therapy so we could get it for free). I see nothing wrong with putting your child in early if they need it, like you say yours needs the speech therapy. If it helps, it's worth it - and it's only a few hours a week! Exactly like you say - anyone that has a problem with it needs to stfu because it's your child, not theirs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Ignore that bullspit, hun. All that matters is YOU know what is best for YOUR child and they just want to put their nose where it doesn't belong.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Everyone seems to know better then you! I see your question all over! I kept me kids home w/me since we couldn't afford day care..I taught them what they needed to know and they did fine academically. Socially, my son is a born extrovert and talks to anyone and everyone. My daughter, not so much but once she entered kindergarten, she was absolutely fine. Now at 6 (daughter) and in 1st grade and 8 (son) and in 2nd grade, they are doing excellent in school... People are just nosy by nature. Try not to let it bother you!
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• These women are strangers you will never meet in real life, right? So why do their opinions matter to you? You know that you are doing what is best for your child and that's all that matters. Vote 'em down if you need to and move on, 'cause nobody is bothered by you getting upset except you - don't let them manipulate you that way.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My son was in a special preschool because he had a speech problem due to ear infections when they tubed his ears at three I signed him up to help with the speech problem.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2010